2010 m. gruodžio 15 d., trečiadienis

SELF-ASSESSMENT

WRITING A SUMMARY
Writing a summary was hard at the start, because I have never written it before. Now it is easier. I think I need more practice and to keep focus on grammar mistakes.

PERFORMANCE IN ESP VOCABULARY TESTS
I think it was the hardest task for me. I have not done well and I know how to improve myself. After reading the topic I should look through new words few times and write them down.

LISTENING PRACTICE IN CLASS
It was the easiest task for me, because I was always good with listening. I do not think that I can improve much in listening, but I can try to do it by listening to music or watching movies in English more often.

MAIKING POWER POINT PRESENTATION
Making power point presentation was interesting, but hard, because I have never done it properly before. I made few mistakes, but next time I will not do them.

SHORT TALKS ON ESP THEMES IN CLASS
It was easy, but I need to improve my vocabulary to speak more fluently. I think that I need to speak more and on various topics to improve faster.

MOODLE TESTS
It was not very hard, but I know that doing a topic in Moodle tests after I read a topic it would improve my scores in Moodle tests, my knowledge about topic and my vocabulary, so I will do so next term.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą