2010 m. lapkričio 2 d., antradienis

My future profession

As I chose to study psychology it is obvious that I associate my future with it. Although I am not exactly sure what I want to do in my future, but I have few ideas of the future I would like to have.

One of the ideas is to be lecturer of psychology at university. Of course it is not easy to reach that goal, it takes a lot of time and determination, but I think I can manage. To my opinion it should be fun, because goal which is not easy to reach is more satisfying.

Another idea is to concentrate on medical psychology. It really would be interesting to apply knowledge I learnt studying in practice, so I think that this subfield would be perfect for that.

To sum up, I do not know exactly what I will do in future, but I know that it will be associated with psychology and it will not be easy to reach. Most likely I will be working as a lecturer of psychology or on medical psychology sector, but my opinion may change threw the course of my studies.

1 komentaras:

  1. It is interesting to see what is your future plan! I think that it would be cool to work as psychologist and to have some job at university as a lector, don't you think so??chichi((((:

    AtsakytiPanaikinti