2011 m. balandžio 28 d., ketvirtadienis

Biorythm test

Recently I have calculated my biorhythm, I am actually skeptical about it, so I tried to find some proof that it is just a hoax. I matched recent events with my biorhythm and here is what I have got.

Firstly, when I was writing my ESPN test my Intellectual biorhythm was at 42% and Intuition was at -82%, my score on ESPN was only 30%, but I don’t think that biorhythms had anything to do with that, I was just simply not ready for that test.
Secondly, when I was doing my stress test, my result was that I was stressed, my Emotional biorhythm was at -33% and spiritual 62%, I cannot find strong correlation here, either.

Thirdly, I was at my karate competition, I was ready for it, I thought I was going to win it, but I took third place, though my Physical, Intuition and Emotional biorhythms were at their peak.

All in all, my attitude towards biorhythms have not changed, I still do not believe that they make some difference, well at least not for me, maybe for some other people they work.

References: http://www.procato.com/biorhythm/

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą